Detta jobb går inte längre att söka. Du hittar aktuella tjänster under fliken Lediga HR-jobb »
We’re looking for a Manager for Talent Management
Do you want to save lives? Do you want to work in an international organization, which is at the forefront in developing safety systems for the future car? Then you should work as our Manager for Talent Management!
- To manage and lead the Talent Management and LD activities for Global Electronics organization, +5500 employees
- To enable effective and consistent implementation of global talent management processes
- To leverage the COE expertise to ensure maximum business impact of TM initiatives
- To provide talent-related intelligence
- To coordinate implementation of the overall Talent Management portfolio in Sweden
- To deliver Development Programs in Sweden
- As a Talent- and L&D expert support the HR community in Sweden
- Contribute to the ALD agenda as part of the European network
To succeed in this role you must have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or other related behavioral science discipline; Master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 8-10 years working with Talent Management processes or related experience (this may include within the scope of Human Resources and/or Learning and Development)
- Experience in a similar work environment as Autoliv (is preferred)
- Fluent English language skills – 2nd language is preferred
- The ability to travel is required
- Ability to engage and influence others at all levels, many times without formal authorityMust be well organized, persistent, conscientious, and personally disciplined. High level of integrity is a non-negotiable
- Strong intercultural sensitivity and ability to manage a global agenda with multiple stakeholders. Must be decisive and appropriately assertive to be able to interact credibly with Divisional Presidents and other senior managers
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with different groups with diverse needs and requirements
- Excessive independence or need to do things one’s own way are disqualifiers
- Championing global processes, despite occasional business area inconvenience, is a core requirement
At Autoliv, we value the qualities that gender, age and ethnic and cultural diversity bring to the business.
Job type: Permanent, full-time
Access: According to agreement
Placement: Vårgårda, frequent travels
If you have any questions, please contact:
Karin Merits, HR Country Manager Sweden, phone +46322-626189
We have a collective agreement with IF Metall, Sveriges Ingenjörer/Unionen/Ledarna. Our union representatives can be reached through the switchboard, tel +46322-62 62 00.
We look forward to receiving your application in the form of letter, resume and transcripts sent via e-mail to email@example.com no later than 27/5/2016 and labeled with the service you are looking for ”Manager Talent Management”.
Autoliv är en internationellt välkänd aktör inom bilbranschen och ligger i framkant med utveckling och produktion av säkerhetssystem för personbilar. Våra produkter räddar cirka 30 000 liv varje år och vi är just nu inne i en spännande utveckling där framtidens bilar bli mer och mer autonoma. Autolivkoncernen har idag ca. 65 000 anställda och vi finns i alla världsdelar.