Detta jobb går inte längre att söka. Du hittar aktuella tjänster under fliken Lediga HR-jobb »
Atlas Copco i Stockholm söker Talent Acquisition Specialist
Till vårt kompetenta HR-team i Sickla söker vi nu en passionerad talent acquisition-specialist. Du kommer att spela en nyckelroll för Atlas Copco Industrial Techniques spännande tillväxt inom forskning och utveckling (R&D).
Great ideas accelerate innovation. At Atlas Copco we have been turning industrial ideas into business-critical benefits since 1873. By listening to our customers and knowing their needs, we deliver value and innovate with the future in mind.
We add value wherever we do business. The Atlas Copco Group serves customers through innovative compressors, vacuum solutions, generators, pumps, power tools and assembly systems. We are a global and diverse Group of many strong brands and around 34 000 employees representing different cultures in more than 180 countries. We have a wide range of positions so whatever your interests or area of expertise, we offer interesting challenges and the opportunity to grow. Learn more at www.atlascopcogroup.com
Passionate people create exceptional things. We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our HR team. You will play a critical role in managing Atlas Copco Industrial Technique’s growth and hiring requirements within Research and Development (R&D). You will be part of a highly competent Human Resources Team consisting of seven colleagues based in Sickla, Stockholm.
Join us at the home of industrial ideas!
About the job
- Your initial responsibility will be to source and recruit software developers and testers but eventually you will be responsible for all the recruitments to the R&D department
- You will be responsible for the development and execution of Atlas Copco Industrial Technique’s Employer Branding strategy
- You will build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- You will, in collaboration with hiring managers, improve and develop the talent acquisition process based on the business needs, including the Employee Referral Program
- You will come up with innovative ideas and strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to long-term growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning current processes for recruiting
- You will lead special projects/talent acquisition initiatives
- You will train and influence hiring managers in pro-active recruitment
What we can offer you
Imagine yourself working in a company shaped by endless innovation. With us, you are given plenty of freedom to follow your ambitions and act as an entrepreneur, surrounded by the stability of a leading company.
When you join Atlas Copco you get a great deal of responsibility from day one. Why? Because we know that you have the drive and the ability to make sound decisions – and will ask for help when you need it.
We want you to realize your full potential, and will help you get there through continuous learning and the chance to move across geographical and organizational areas. Our internal job market offers plenty of opportunities for an exciting work life. Whether you want to change track in your career, become a specialist or a manager – there is an Atlas Copco way open for you.
People with the right drive and talent is key for our future success and therefore you as a Talent Acquisition Specialist will have a critical role and contribute to business success by ensuring that we have the skills and competences needed. You will part of and work close to a high performing HR team and report to HR Manager Hanna Jacobsson.
What you need to succeed
- You have a strong ability to source, screen, interview and deliver candidates within an appropriate and consistent timeline (experience in tech recruitment will be considered a plus
- You have experience in sourcing and recruiting passive candidates
- You are a strong networker and have the ability to build strong business relationships
- You drive customer success by demonstrating interest in and understanding of your internal customers’ needs
- You take own initiatives and take responsibility of your competence development
- You are able to perform against short deadlines and can prioritize successfully
- You are used to communicating in English both verbally and in writing
We believe you have a degree in Human Resources or engineering.
Our office is located in Sickla, Stockholm. Selection is ongoing; please send in your application today but no longer than 2 September 2019 via the link below.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Hiring Manager Hanna Jacobsson, +46 766109684APPLY HERE »