Detta jobb går inte längre att söka. Du hittar aktuella tjänster under fliken Lediga HR-jobb »
Paradox Interactive söker en Senior People & Performance Specialist
Är din passion att hjälpa medarbetare utvecklas och växa? Då ska du kika närmare på jobbet som senior People & Performance-specialist hos det snabbväxande spelföretaget Paradox Interactive.
Do you want to help shape the future of Paradox Interactive by ensuring we have the structure and processes in place to help our employees develop and grow?
Paradox is one of the most exciting game companies in Northern Europe today. We have ambitious goals and a proven track record of both success and growth over the past decade. We are a globally recognized publisher and our in-house development teams are considered the best of the best within their own niche of games.
Your passion should be developing people but we believe you’ll be at your happiest here if you also appreciate and enjoy games and our culture – we take pride in being nerds.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to work on our overall processes and be responsible for a number of areas/initiatives while at the same time being able to jump in and handle specific issues (big or small) identified as important by the organisation. You will be working closely with and report to our COO who is head of the People & Performance team.
You have a broad experience of the HR area and while you realize that a fast growing company where things change constantly cannot be operated with a standard formula, you can draw from that experience when creating and implementing processes that work for us.
Examples of Responsibilities
- Create long term plans together with COO to support our growth and scaling
- Work closely with our managers and team leads to address short-term and long-term issues related to the People area
- Work closely with our managers and train them in our processes so that they can do their job
- Support the HR part of the team as team lead and help coordinate priorities and solve challenges
- Represent the area of People & Performance internally through presentations, communication and implementation of processes and initiatives
- Meetings with the union when applicable, contacts with Almega and similar.
- Run the Comp & Ben processes
- A broad experience of the HR area (outside of recruitment)
- Experience in creating and implementing HR processes across organisations (great experiences as well as failed ones where you have gained important lessons)
- Team lead experience: as a senior member of the team you are expected to be able to handle several projects as well as help guide several team members
- We have employees from all over the world but operate as a Swedish company and abide by Swedish laws and regulations. Therefore you must have experience of working in a Swedish company with similar areas of responsibility.
Scope: Full time and permanent
Reports to: COO
Location: This position is based in Stockholm.
Questions? Please contact our COO Susana Meza Graham.
If you think that this description matches your background, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously for this position. In your application, please show us why your previous experiences and skills would work for this role and why you are interested in working at Paradox. If you don’t match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
Since we strive for a more even gender distribution, we highly encourage women to apply to this role.APPLY HERE »