Detta jobb går inte längre att söka. Du hittar aktuella tjänster under fliken Lediga HR-jobb »
HR Consultant – Talent & Performance Software
CatalystOne Solutions söker en HR-konsult med stort driv och fokus på kundservice och som får våra kunder att lyckas med sina HR-processer.
CatalystOne Solutions is a well-established Software-as-a-Service provider of software within Talent & Performance Management. CatalystOne is a leading supplier in the Nordic market in terms of the highest number of installations and existing customers. We are now looking for an HR Consultant to be part of our Consultant team.
Join our CatalystOne family, where we are committed to world-class customer service and enabling our customers to succeed with Human Resource Processes. We focus on creating value for our customers while having fun doing it. We are a value driven company where cooperation and a positive attitude is a natural part of our culture. Our customers’ success motivates us to work hard and go the extra mile when needed.
The HR Consultant in CatalystOne will have exciting workdays. You will be supporting the successful implementation of the CatalystOne software solution to support our customers’ HR processes. In addition, you will identify needs for delivering value-added services such as workshops or training sessions which support a good implementation of the processes in the customer’s organization. This role will also be part of the pre-sale process by supporting the sales managers in the sales process. If you have the right drive and personality you will have a great possibility to grow into a Senior HR Consultant and Project Manager. You will be part of the Consultant team and report to the Consulting Director.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Provide support to the Senior HR Consultant and Project Manager in several implementations simultaneously
- Provide training to super users /system administrators
- Ensure the customer takes advantage of CatalystOne’s best practices
- Identify opportunities to position other value-added services such as goal-setting workshops, leadership trainings etc.
- Provide support during trainings for leaders in different value added services
- Responsible for keeping all project documentation up to date
- Provide pre-sales support by assisting in requests for proposals as well as demonstrate the CatalystOne solution at potential customer sites
- Based on customer needs, provide input to the product development department
- Passion for customer service and enabling customer success
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company
- Sound experience of working with software, preferably with both implementing and using HR software
- Working knowledge with some of the following HR areas; performance management, talent management, competence management, leadership development, HR master data handling
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication- and leadership skills
- Knows how to manage customer expectations
- Is comfortable working independently but is also an excellent team player
- Fluent in Swedish and English. Previous exposure to Norwegian is desirable
- Ability to travel 25-30% of the time
- Location: Stockholm
- Has a strong passion for customer service and strives to always understand the customer needs
- Proactively wishes to help the customer to succeed with their goals
- Always looks for «win-win» for the customer and our company
- Delivers as planned Creates trust among customers and colleagues
- Listens to and respects others’ ideas
- Acts fast when new possibilities arise
- Has an open mind to changes and priorities
- Finds smart solutions
- Contributes to an inspirational and motivating working environment
- A growing company with focus on our people and the success of our customers
- A strong value driven company where trust, results, flexibility and dedication are shown in everything we do
- Possibility to influence how our company can grow in the Swedish market
- Work in a company where everyone truly cares for each other and where we help each other to reach our common goals
Tillträde snarast möjligt. Ansök senast 15 februari 2016 genom att mejla cv och personligt brev på engelska till Camilla Hydén Karlsson.SKICKA ANSÖKAN »