Detta jobb går inte längre att söka. Du hittar aktuella tjänster under fliken Lediga HR-jobb »
Svenska Hilti söker HR Director
Vi på Hilti söker en HR Director till vårt svenska huvudkontor i Arlöv utanför Malmö. En unik möjlighet för dig som vill jobba affärsnära med en arbetsplatskultur som utsetts till Sveriges bästa – tre år i rad!
We’re looking for a HR Director in our headquarters based in Arlöv, Skåne to join the Hilti Sweden organization. This is no ordinary HR Leadership role as ours is a uniquely high-performing and supportive working culture. In addition, Hilti Sweden have won the Great Place to Work Award for the past 3 years in a row.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 24,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
As a key member of the Swedish leadership team, you will act as a Strategic Business Partner to the business. You will influence, educate, develop and support leaders to drive business performance in order to achieve the company’s long term growth strategy. You will report to the General Manager of Hilti Sweden and within the HR Hub structure will have a dotted professional reporting line to the Head of HR for Northern Europe.
Working within the framework of the Northern Europe (E1) HR Hub structure and leveraging the centres of expertise for Talent, Reward and Learning & Development you will:
- Lead the HR agenda as part of the Hilti Sweden leadership team and engage in all matters in which the leadership team are involved.
- Lead a cross-functional HR team of Business Partners, Recruiting Specialists and Shared Services Advisors to provide strategic business partnering, volume hiring and front line query management services for the organization.
- Within the E1 HR Hub structure, collaborate with HR Centres of Expertise to drive the E1 Hub practices within the MO; in HR Business Partnering, Recruitment and HR Shared Services.
- As a key member of the E1 HR Leadership Team, work on HR projects at a Regional/Global level as defined.
- Raise the focus on talent development and employee relations within the Swedish organization.
- Maintain and drive high employee engagement within the Swedish organization and be recognized externally as a Great Place to Work.
- Oversee the implementation of LEAN initiatives within HR Sweden, in order to drive efficiency and capacity within the team and provide alignment on HR processes regionally.
- Lead the payroll process and eventual outsourcing of payroll in Sweden.
- Lead the union cooperation and negotiations within 4 different collective agreements.
What do we offer?
This is a leadership position in an organization with a fantastic culture and a dynamic environment. We offer a high degree of flexibility and the possibility to make an impact and influence the overall success of the organization. You will join an organization filled with passion and pride for what we do, while working with talented and competent colleagues who have the same vision and goals.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- The candidate has achieved an advanced degree; Master’s or MBA in related field/area of study or have a related Bachelor’s Degree and Professional Qualification in HR.
- The candidate should have between 5-7 years of well-rounded HR leadership understanding involving; employee relations, talent management, recruitment and employee development. In addition, the candidate must have previous people management experience and be familiar with Situational Leadership.
- The candidate should also have proven experience as a senior HR Professional in a complex, commercially driven organization that requires detail-orientation, sound judgement and strong analytical skills.
- The successful candidate can demonstrate an accelerated career progression to date and has a track record of achieving ambitious results.
- The candidate should be internationally mobile for future career progression. The candidate must be able to travel for work within Sweden and abroad.
- Verbal and written fluency in Swedish and English is required.
Applications will be accepted until the appropriate candidate is identified.APPLY HERE »