Detta jobb går inte längre att söka. Du hittar aktuella tjänster under fliken Lediga HR-jobb »
Stoneridge söker en global HR-chef
Är du redo för en spännande utmaning hos en leverantör av avancerad teknologi för en säkrare och mer effektiv transportindustri? Till vårt huvudkontor i Solna söker vi nu en affärsdriven HR-chef, som vill vara med och stärka oss som globalt företag.
Stoneridge is a leading supplier to the automotive, truck, bus and off-road markets. Our products range from telematic systems, driver information systems, and tachographs through electronic control modules and power distribution centers to multiplex systems, cockpit switch modules and aftermarket products. We are proud to supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known European Vehicle producers like Volvo, Scania, Dailmer, MAN, Ford. We are well established in Europe and being a part of the Stoneridge Group enables us to work with customers worldwide. Stoneridge Inc. has about 4500 employees worldwide and has a turnover of approximately 700 million USD.
Are you an experienced HR leader and would like to be a part of a company within the automotive industry that provide advanced technology that moves the world efficiently and safely?
We are now looking for a global HR leader to our Electronic division based in our HQ in Solna. You will be responsible for leading HR business objectives and initiatives through the Europe/China HR organization as well as support business objectives for Electronics. Your will also lead the Europe/China HR team and provide oversight, guidance and coaching to drive organizational performance and engagement levels. The HR team consists of five HR managers at different sites and one HR business partner, also located in Solna.
The challenges ahead for this role is to align people, solutions and strategies on our journey to become a true global company. To be successful in this role you need to have the right ability and capacity to force this change, have great experience from a broad and general HR role in a global function. You need to have a strategic mindset and a strong business oriented approach, ability to work effectively across cultures and drive and implement global practices and procedures. To succeed we also think you needs to be a real team person, flexible, with great integrity and a sense of humor.
Travel is needed to locations both domestic and international (first year, approx. 50%). You will report to Chief Human Resources Officer and President Electronics Division.
- Ensures that the company employee policies and practices are aligned and market competitive while providing a safe and rewarding workplace and in compliance with all statutory requirements
- Guides management and employee actions by enforcing organizational ethics and values
- Leads, develops and implements programs, practices and structures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of organizational talent (hiring, absorbing, and retaining top talent, performance management, employee development, succession, etc.)
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues
- Ensures HR and leader practices are aligned with positive employee relations and maintains strong working relationships with unions
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor Degree; Master Degree or MBA preferred
- 8-10+ years of increasing responsibility in the HR function
- Current or past responsibility for an HR function
- Global experiences in the HR function and well-versed in understanding the cultural and legal differences between regions
- Experience from an engineering or technical business
- Management team work
- Change management
- Remote leadership
Operations experience is a plus
SKILLS AND PERSONALITY:
- Excellent communicator and demonstrated ability to influence all levels of management, work effectively across cultures, and to build, maintain, and foster strong trusting relationships
- Ability to engage and lead at all levels of an organization
- Experience and past success in identification of internal and external talent and development programs
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate with the management teams to develop and drive a performance culture
- Previous experience from a Swedish based company is a plus as knowledge in Swedish language and Swedish Labor Law
- Strong labor relations background; including labor negotiation experience and establishing positive employee relations programs
- Ability to make tough decisions
- Strategic mindset
The office is very strategical located in Frösunda, Solna, with great communication links, restaurants and just around the corner do you find beautiful Hagaparken and Brunnsviken. We are proud of our business culture characterized by a strong customer orientation, where we act with integrity and team spirit where we all help and care about each other.
- Flexible, creative and exciting international work
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
- Friendly atmosphere
- Modern working conditions in our facilities in Solna
- Sport opportunities / discounts
- Travel opportunities
- Education and trainings
- Competitive salary
To apply, send email including cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply no later than October 3.
We look forward to hear from you!APPLY VIA EMAIL »