Detta jobb går inte längre att söka. Du hittar aktuella tjänster under fliken Lediga HR-jobb »
BillerudKorsnäs Solna söker rekryterare
Är du redo för utmaningen att hitta, attrahera och rekrytera den kompetens vi behöver för att utmana traditionell förpackning – och därmed bidra till en hållbar framtid? Då har vi en spännande tjänst för dig!
We at BillerudKorsnäs are committed not only to paper and smart, sustainable packaging, but also to our employees. We consider our employees to be our most important resource – it is thanks to them that we are a world-leading company in the field of renewable packaging material.
BillerudKorsnäs Solna is looking for: Recruiter
Are you ready for taking on the challenge to find, attract and recruit the right talent that enables us to challenge conventional packaging for a sustainable future? Then we have an exciting role for you! We are now looking for an experienced Researcher/Recruiter who absolutely loves what they do and want to be part of a developing HR team. As our specialist within research and recruitment you will be an important part of the HR organization to ensure the company´s talent search and acquisition internationally.
To strengthen our HR organization, we are establishing an in-house recruitment resource that will be responsible to project manage recruitments from start to finish. You will get the chance to be part of an expanding business where you will lead a broad range of recruitment projects locally and internationally. Your focus will mainly be to find the right candidates to our Business Areas and central functions in EMEA where we especially is looking for experienced sales people and technical experts in a competitive industry. Your everyday work will include task such:
- Responsible to ensure an effective recruitment process and to plan and execute all activities such as research, contact, interviews, assessments, etc.
- Actively work to find, reach and attract both active and passive candidates in relevant channels.
- Based on recruitment needs, plan and execute short & mid-term marketing efforts.
- Continuous development of your network of potential candidates to ensure a pool of qualified candidates available to fill open roles.
- When needed and times allows, participate in relevant improvements projects and support HR colleagues with research for challenging recruitments.
- Close collaboration with hiring managers and HR colleagues.
- Involved in Employer Branding activities and an important EVP ambassador.
You will be based at our head office in Solna and be part of an international HR team.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor´s degree in Human Resource our equivalent
- Approximately 5 years’ experience of recruiting complex roles in an international environment
- Ability to identify potential, attract the right candidates and a proven track record of closing diverse roles
- Strong search and social media skills. Preferably certified in Linkedin Recruitment.
- Certified in assessments tools. Preferably Assessio.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish & English both verbal and written. More language skills are favorable.
To succeed in the role, you thrive in challenging and result-oriented environments and are a people person. You need to be a motivated self-starter who is structured and has the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with other colleagues and key stakeholders. For this role it’s important that you have a drive to continuously learn more about our business to be able to find the right people when assessing candidate’s true abilities and culture fit in our organization. The right candidate will deliver quality work within the agreed time frame while at the same time challenging hiring managers decision-making. Further you will be communicating with potential candidates and represent the company on numerous occasions why building relationships comes natural to you.
Do you want to know more about the job, please contact Tim Paradis.
Last date to apply is June 11, 2017!APPLY / ANSÖK »