Yggdrasil Gaming söker en HR Director
Vi växer och söker nu en HR Director till vårt nya kontor i Hammarby Sjöstad, Stockholm. Vill du spela en nyckelroll i vår fortsatta framgång genom att hjälpa oss uppnå våra affärsmål?
Yggdrasil is one of the fastest growing iGaming providers in the industry, if not the fastest. With a recent award as iGaming Software Supplier of the year under the belt, we are still hungry for more! The industry, operators and end-users, have an appetite for innovation as well as the time-proven methods. Yggdrasil is set out to provide both. With our continued growth, we are establishing a new base in the heart of Stockholm to house an extended Creative, Product and Corporate Services team, continuing to deliver an exceptional product that continues to set new standards in online casino.
Yggdrasil Gaming is growing! We are now looking for an HR Director so if you enjoy helping and supporting a variety of people and teams then take a look at this role!
Our HR Director will be based in Stockholm (in our brand-new office in Hammarby Sjöstad) and will be a key role in our future achievements and success. Your main responsibility is to support, guide and coach the organisation to fulfil the company’s business goals. In your team, you will have recruiters that are located in our different offices.
- Proven HR generalist experience of approximately five years
- Higher academic degree, preferably within HR
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills is required together with proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment laws
- Proactive team player with strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Skilled in coaching and training, including handling introductions and exit processes
- Experienced in developing, supporting and coaching line managers through change
- Strong communicator, a person who can build trust within the organization
- Ability to maintain integrity and act with discretion and diplomacy is crucial
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy and as part of a team
- Ability to represent the HR function as part of the bigger business picture
- Experience from fast growing companies
The HR Director at Yggdrasil will add great value to the organization on all levels! You will act very much as a coach and supporting the organization with all questions related to the HR and organization area. To be successful in this role you must have a clear understanding of our business objectives and be able to define and implement policies which support and coach the organisation to meet our goals.
The HR Director will not only deal with staff welfare and administration activities, he/she will be very much involved in strategy and planning together with managers, recruiters and teams. Ensuring that all areas of HR are in accordance with laws and regulations.
We produce and deliver iGaming favorites every day – join us as we are becoming the No 1 iGaming provider in the world.
ANSÖK HÄR »
For this position, Yggdrasil has chosen to work with Chrigström Consulting. We focuse on recruiting and headhunting, primarily in the fields of Sales, Marketing and IT. For more information, please visit chrigstrom.com