Detta jobb går inte längre att söka. Du hittar aktuella tjänster under fliken Lediga HR-jobb »
Crane söker HR Business Partner
Talang är valuta hos Crane Currency, världens största privatägda sedelpapperstillverkare. Vi söker nu en HR Business Partner till vårt svenska HR-team i Tumba.
A dynamic culture, a team environment, exceptional people, best-in-class technology — all have contributed to the amazing success and vibrant growth at Crane. One of the longest-standing companies within the banknote industry, we produce the substrate upon which all U.S. currency is printed, as well as paper, printing and security technology for more than 50 nations around the world.
Our people are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to hiring and retaining the best in the industry. That’s why we offer outstanding rewards, including excellent incentives, superb resources and opportunity for growth and advancement. More than a company, we’re a community of professionals dedicated to excellence and passionate about what we do. Bring your best game, and we will provide you with the opportunity to thrive.
We offer you a challenging HR Business Partner job in an international surrounding. You will work in a small experienced Swedish HR team in Tumba with colleagues in US to cooperate with.
- Manage all HR processes within you area from start to end and provide broad HR support to all levels of managers with focus on building strong relationships to identify needs and apply HR solutions that support business objectives
- Coach managers and teams in the use of the relevant HR tools to ensure high performance and encourage the development of a culture of continuous improvement
- Be part of building and implementing needed tools within the HR area
- Work with the managers to strengthen resource and talent planning, quantify the gaps in business critical competencies and build an intimate picture of our key talent
- Support a fair and ethical work practices to optimize employee engagement and wellbeing
- Ensure full compliance with all internal and statutory requirements and educate managers thereof
- Academic degree within relevant area or equivalent qualifications and working experience
- 3-5 years’ experience from the main HR processes and from the areas relevant to the position
- Experience from working with collective labor agreements, regulations, etc, preferably the LO agreement
- Experience from business organizations, organizational development and/or change processes
- Fluent in Swedish and good in English both verbal and written
- Experience from working in an international surrounding
You as a person:
- Business orientation and very good communication skills with the ability to communicate across functions and cultures
- Very good cooperation and relationship management skills
- Hands on performance focus, strong drive and well-structured working methods
- The will to be a team player in an international team
- Courage, integrity with the ability to build trust and confidence
At Crane, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter, no later than August 31th, 2016. Apply via the link below, we do not accept applications by mail or e-mail.
Questions regarding this position is answered by:
Human Resource Director International Operations Crane Currency
Phone: +46723 714 639