Detta jobb går inte längre att söka. Du hittar aktuella tjänster under fliken Lediga HR-jobb »
Global HR Partner till Tobii
Drömmer du om en global HR-roll? Vill du jobba för ett spännande högteknologiskt företag med meningsfulla produkter – där passion och resultat räknas? Då ska du söka dig till Tobiis HR-team i Stockholm!
Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Taiwan, Japan, Norway, UK and South Korea. We are the perfect company for you, if you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems.
Global HR Partner to Tobii
Looking for a global role in HR? Will you enjoy working in a high paced tech company, where passion and results count? Want to work with business driven colleagues who truly love what they do? Join Tobii’s HR team where ”team first attitude” and ”get things done” will be a few of your success factors!
We are located in Stockholm and the HR team currently consist of six delightful Tobiians. We are tirelessly working every day to attract top talents to Tobii and even more importantly – making our Tobii a home away from home, and where every Tobiian is the best possible version of themself. And by this, we make it possible for Tobii to deliver the coolest humanized technology there is on the entire planet! Have a look at what we do at Tobii in the movie further down.
The role and responsibilities
In this role, you will be globally responsible in all HR matters for one of the business units at Tobii, which will be approximately 70% of your time. In addition, you will also have a few areas of expertise and responsibilities, where you drive activities with your colleagues in the HR team and with the managers at Tobii.
As Global HR Partner, you will
- drive and support the yearly HR processes, such as performance reviews, appraisals and salary reviews, in the business unit globally.
- partner with managers to understand and anticipate hiring needs and work with managers in the recruitment processes.
- support managers globally in all HR related areas such as employments, on boarding, performance management, organizational development, comp & ben, labor law etc.
- work in global HR projects i.e. employee survey, values and culture, team collaboration workshops.
- work closely with organization to be able to transform business needs to HR requirements, processes and activities.
- support HR colleagues and managers from other business units in your area/s of expertise as well as driving common activities/projects in HR.
This role will include traveling a few times per year.
We are looking for someone who
- has a relevant academic degree
- has five to ten years of experience from a HR (Business) Partner role.
- has experience from expanding company/ies and a strong background in recruiting.
- has strong background in coaching and supporting managers in their roles as leaders.
- has experience from working with/in the US.
We find it a great bonus if you have experience from working in a consultancy business or even been involved in building a consultancy business. It is also meriting if you have worked in organization selling consumer products/services.
Great experience is important to us but we will put even more focus on company culture fit. To work with us, you need to be self driven and have a strong focus on your customer. You go a long way to help out, but put your focus on building strong leaders. You don’t just talk, you get things done. Your horizon is long term, but you also know Rome wasn’t built in one day. You are a good listener, without becoming the company therapist. You have a ”can do” attitude and you know that everything gets easier with a smile and a helping hand.
As we are mostly females in our team, we want to encourage male applicants a bit extra!
Please address your questions to Cecilia Eriksson, Global HR Director at Tobii, at firstname.lastname@example.org, but kindly send your application through the job hub. Don’t wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!APPLY HERE »
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Watch this video if you want to learn more about us.